A burn dance
Playing around with rainbows LEDs i can dance with! 🌈💃⚡️💖
In the classic shape of suspenders and a belt.
Continuing from PIXELS FOR THE PIXEL GOD
Bill of materials:
- led strips: apa102
- controller: Adafruit HUZZAH32 – ESP32 Feather Board
- usb power source: Anker PowerCore 26800
- shoulder straps (suspenders): etsy
- waist strap (belt): etsy
User interface design§
Controller has a current mode and current param.
The current mode is being rendered with all the params for that mode.
Here are the available ways to interface with the controller:
- press 1st button for previous mode
- press 2nd button for next mode
- press 3rd button for previous param
- press 4th button for next param
- turn the rotary encoder to change the current param
- hold 1st button until white then turn rotary encoder to change brightness
- hold 2nd button until white then turn rotary encoder to change color temperature